Thursday, February 17, 2011

Shame

I'm kind of embarrassed to show you some of today's commissary impulse purchases. 

Oh, who am I kidding?  I'm shameless.  As evidenced by the cornucopia of chocolate you're about to see; all of which we shall eat judiciously.

Discounted Valentine candy




My favorite Easter candy



six if them!



I realize Easter isn't until the end of April, and it's only the middle of February, but if you don't buy these early, they'll run out.   Believe me, I speak from experience.

 An Easter without Cadbury eggs would be tragic.


Finally, we can't forget the dark chocolate for all those necessary antioxidants.




Shameful.


I encountered the discounted Valentine candy at the end of my shopping trip, after I had already put the dark chocolate and Cadbury eggs in my cart.  By then it was too late to put the other candy back because it was buried under all the healthy stuff I bought: fruits, veggies tortilla chips, macaroni and cheese, chocolate teddy grahams and yogurt...and I'm certainly not passing up clearance candy. 

I'm pretty sure that's a sin.
We don't want to incourage sinful behavior, right?

Amen.

No comments: