Friday, February 25, 2011

Behind the Scenes

It's SUPER windy today.

Like, hold-on-to-your-little-children-so-they-don't-fly-away, windy.  Keep-your mouth-closed-so-sand-doesn't-blow-in, windy.  Needless to say, it's a super bad hair day.  I hope the power stays on.  Having bad hair is one thing,  but bad hair and no tv is beyond tragic.

In other news, I did a little behind the scenes blog work and added a bar under the title, which includes a "Meet the Neurotic Housewife" page.  That way, as the title suggests, you can learn more about me.  As if I haven't shared enough, already.

I suppose it'll be handy in the event that any new readers show up and want to know 'what's up with that girl?'

Now they'll know.

In the future, I'd like to add some more pages, but I have no idea what they might be.  Let's face it, I'm informationally useless.

I also make up words.

Anyway, the weekend is upon us.  For many of you, that means you'll do something fun.  I, on the other hand, have little on tap.  As per usual.  Basketball in the morning and then Caroline is going to a birthday party in the afternoon.  They're getting pedicures and eating at Mike's American Grill.  So fancy.

I plan on staying home and probably cleaning the shower.  Since Craig, who is not a fan of the caustic fumes, is gone, I can now spray bleachy cleaner until my heart is content.

Happy Friday, everyone!

1 comment:

Hilary said...

Jeff hates the smell of bleach too! He coughs and pretends to gag. For me caustic = clean. Bring on the fumes :)