Thursday, March 19, 2009

Thursday Thirteen

Last week I listed thirteen things you'll never hear uttered from my lips.
Being the wordy and opinionated girl I am, I discovered that there are so many more things I can add to the list.

Here's part two.

  1. "I didn't take a shower today"
  2. "I need to clean out my car, there is trash everywhere"
  3. "Sure, let's go bungee jumping"
  4. "I LOVE long airplane trips....especially those over water"
  5. "I don't feel like cooking tonight. Let's go out."
  6. "We're completely out of cheese."
  7. "I just checked out a book about dragons and fairies. I can't wait to start reading."
  8. "Yes, you may use the permanent marker."
  9. "I'm really craving a Big Mac."
  10. "Let's go swimming in the lake. I love when fish touch my legs."
  11. "I'm going to wear my pajamas and stay in bed all day."
  12. "I really need a foot massage."
  13. "Can I have extra guacamole, please?"

No comments: