Sunday, March 15, 2009

Leprechaun Catcher/Trap

I mentioned in my post below that Caroline and her friends made leprechaun catchers this afternoon. Even though I'm very much Irish, I've never heard of such a thing.
With the help of my friend Google, I discovered that trapping leprechauns isn't something new.

I guess I never felt any desire to do so and that might very well explain my complete lack of knowledge on the subject.

No offense to leprechauns intended. Hey, I love a bowl of Lucky Charms as much as the next person. I just never thought capturing one would be worth my while.

Anyway, here are a few pictures of the traps, which, as I mentioned before are still at my house. It's raining and the girls didn't want to carry them home and risk getting them all wet.
I sure as heck better not end up with a bunch of little leprechauns at my house on Tuesday morning.

My camera was being very finicky and would not upload most of the pictures. It just did not feel like working with Bailey and Caroline's traps. I did manage to salvage pictures from two of the houses made by Sarah and Rachel, the girls who started this project.









No comments: