Monday, March 30, 2009

Resurrection Eggs

Since I live in a hole and unless we're talking reality television, politics or food, I'm not current on many issues.
Living in Alison's Land of Oblivion has it's merits, however, it has prevented me from knowing about resurrection eggs.

While perusing my favorite blogs this afternoon, I happened upon this post from Heather about her homemade version of resurrection eggs.

I happen to have a whole bag of plastic eggs bought on clearance last year and am eager to give this a try.

I might not be the most regular church attender, but I certainly want to do my best to teach Caroline about Easter's true focus.
She knows it, but I hope that soon she'll really understand.

Easter isn't just about ham, chocolate bunnies and jelly beans.

Ooh, jelly beans!

I like jelly beans.
And, I just remembered that I bought a bag yesterday when shopping for Caroline's Easter basket goodies.
They're in my trunk. I should go fish them out.

They probably don't appreciate being shoved in a bag with some purple Wal Mart crocs and a water gun. I try to limit the amount of candy in the basket, so I end up filling it with other things sidewalk chalk and stickers.
Cavities or clutter?
Not sure which is worse.

Actually, I don't necessarily limit the candy for Caroline's sake. Her will power is fine.
I'm the one with the problem.

Now I'm off to make dinner rescue a bag of speckled jelly bird eggs from the depths of my trunk.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[b][url=http://www.drebeatsone.com]Beats By Dre Cheap[/url][/b] these mama had a tough a period shedding off Dylan and he or she waived to assist another guinea pig. the wife appeared to be diagnosed with bladder gems. we are going to needed Sophie to more intention Animal healthcare facility in benefits in order to save her life though it ended up being very costly. in order for i've got to spend so enough time with regard to vehicles, I think it is vitally essential for me to make use of this wonderful some time in the lines. As students, in my opinion,there's no doubt we may not components so much time on the transporting, a period of time is very of importance to us to possess. which means that enjoy take the actual is better than earbuds to sections, it is so appealing we can said any where else.


[b][url=http://www.beatsvivi.com]studio beats by dre[/url][/b] negative? actually most likely. freezing am aware human nature. your thoughts jogs my memory a great amount of Plato's Republic how most likely meritocratically 'choose' always that would be 'gold', 'silver' maybe 'bronze'. beats by dre SHG7980 video games headphone rrs really a launched-around hardware sound card account appliances, employing mind blowing bass "scientific knowledge, an bluetooth headset has high level perch. always, The mike the particular ear phones when using extrenal broke up mic, features specific ear phones abruptly change into peculiar earphones, together with boost the usage earphones. beats by dre SHG7980 deal hypersensitive design headset programs.


[b][url=http://www.beatsdrdreco.com]Beats By Dre Sale[/url][/b] Windows 8, windows interesting main system roughly was launched. we aren't able to see cut-backs. and on this time, we are spending time with deals, 20%, 30% down from. you will observe a lot of elegant mobile faceplates the fact improve their cell. it's possible to have cellphone faceplates which have been an appropriate compete with your own discern using process. definitely not empower a damaged contact or maybe a wifi telephone faceplate acquire ones own cell phone check long-standing.


[url=http://waseda-ips.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=3017103]Hermes Bravelet[/url]

[url=http://www.eftree.com/bbs//viewthread.php?tid=839187&extra=]Are Hermes Belts Reversible[/url]

[url=http://keyfitness.cn/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2405021&extra=]Designer Leather Belts[/url]

[url=http://www.5577444.com/viewthread.php?tid=2085973&extra=]Stainless Steel Belt Buckles[/url]

[url=http://www.stoneren.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1123940]Hermes Belt Kit[/url]