Thursday, March 5, 2009

Oh Wow, I'm an Idiot

Seriously. An IDIOT.

Last night I did a bit of housekeeping in my blog, uncluttering, as I'm apt to do, and deleted all my previous posts. I thought I was just deleting them from the list in my account, NOT FROM THE WHOLE BLOG. My archives are gone. Two months of what I hoped would be my family's personal scrapbook. GONE. Argh!
All my beautifully written, thought provoking words of gold. If you missed my particularly captivating post on Accutane or The Bachelor, I'm so sorry. Your life will never be the same.

I'm hanging my head in air headed shame.
Maybe I should add this to the list of things I'm not good at: thinking clearly and paying attention.

Great, now my day will be filled with self loathing.

3 comments:

Polly said...

Well I for one am devastated. But Im sure you will find a way to make up for it with new posts equally as captivating!

nancy said...

But you do self-loathing so well.
I, too, am devastated! You are my FAVORITE blogger in all of cyberspace in this galaxy and beyond.
(Which would sound creepy and stalkerish if I wasn't yo mama.)

Alison said...

Thanks Polly and Mom!
I'll do my best to maintain such a high level of bloggyness. Maybe I should have a refresher course in what the word "delete" means.