Friday, March 20, 2009

No, You're In The Right Place

Do you need time to adjust your eyes to the brightness that is my new background?

In celebration of the first day of spring, I thought I'd take the time to brighten and freshen things up.
Blog spring cleaning.

I noticed some daffodils peaking out of my neighbor's yard yesterday.
Maybe spring IS coming?
47 degree temperatures aside.

I'm eager to see some green on the trees.
Sometimes I like the look of bare trees; they remind me of winter themed folk art pictures.
But once the newness of winter wears off, my outlook changes. Suddenly they just look sad.

I want happy trees.

I hope you like the new background.
I had trouble picking one.
Too many choices. Too indecisive.

Happy Spring!

1 comment:

nancy said...

I love it!
Got some Gloria Vanderbuilt crop pants (gray and white floral and a dark green) at Beall's Outlet today and something else that I already forgot. Oh yeah, a $4 pair of shorts that I didn't try on but are waaaaay too tight but I'm not returning.
Then I took some clothes up to the Key Center in honor of spring cleaning-out-my-closet.
Funny how the thrill of getting a bargain fades so fast.
Oh well.....