Monday, October 18, 2010

So I Wanted to Post Today

I even tried.  I got half way through the post, tried to upload a picture, only to be warned by Google that I've exceeded my photo storage limit and must purchase more space.  So, I purchased the space, 20GB for $5, but it seems like it'll take up to 24 hours for Blogger to catch up with this new purchase.  Therefore, my post shall be delayed until the photo junk is all worked out.

Boo.

In other news, our toilet is running.  And no, I haven't caught it, or whatever that lame joke is.  :)  I've fixed a faulty flusher handle and replaced a broken flapper, but this issue has me stumped.  I'm kind of bummed about that because I fancy myself an amateur plumber.  If it weren't for the fact that I will never snake a drain, because...eww...I would go to plumber repairman school.  That's where the $$$ is.  That and washing machine repair.  Anyway, I shut off the water, placed an "Out of Order" sign on the door and will have to inform our landlords.  I know it's their job to take care of things like that, but I hate having to bother them.  I suppose while they're fixing the toilet, perhaps they could fix the garbage disposal, as well.

Thankfully we have three bathrooms, so it's not as if this is a dire emergency.

Anyway, I'll  be back tomorrow with the post I intended for today.  Keep your fingers crossed that the photo uploading will cooperate.

Happy Monday!

No comments: