Wednesday, February 3, 2010

More Snow



Snow day! Again!!

Say what, Al Gore?

The kids are out of school today; since they used up their allotted three snow days back in December, they'll have to make today's snow day up on President's Day. So, instead of shopping the white sales at Macy's or the semi-annual mattress sales at our local mattress purveyor, Caroline will be in school.

This was an odd snow. Kind of wet, I guess? And apparently it wasn't very windy last night because there is a bunch of snow stuck on the trees.

I think it looks pretty cool.






Caroline is thrilled, as you might imagine. The kids will have fun in the snow, as they typically do.

I'll be in the house, as I typically am, doing the 57 loads of laundry staring me in the face. I really should have done a load or two or five yesterday, but I like to make thing hard on myself, so I'll do them all today.

I do like a challenge.

No comments: