Sunday, June 26, 2011

Big Berries. Crazy Carrots.

I feel like I've been neglecting ye olde blog lately.  When you see what I'm about to blog about, you'll know why.  I have NOTHING to say.

Nothing.

Nada. 

Zip.  Zero. Zilch.


So, I took pictures of my mutant blackberries.








I'm not sure what the blackberry farmers sprayed on their blackberry bushes to achieve such enormous berries.  Actually, I probably don't want to know.

Ignorance is bliss.

Especially where pesticides, miracle grow and mutant blackberries are concerned.


In other anomalous food tales, I found something interesting in my shredded carrot bag.  I know it's a total rip off and frugal failure to buy pre shredded carrots, but I like them.  It's easy to throw them in salads and I don't have to locate my vegetable peeler or risk grating  the skin on my knuckles on the box grater






Look what I found in the bag!



How did that squeak by quality control?

In other news, I have no other news. 

Boo.

No comments: