Thursday, June 25, 2009

Sigh!

Y'all, I had one of those days.
You know, one of THOSE days. The type of day that will forever be embedded in my motherhood journey memory bank. The kind of day that I'll use in the future to remind Caroline of my dedication to her and her well being when she's being a particularly nasty teenager, claiming that she's so horribly mistreated.
A day worthy of a long, rambling and whiny post dedicated to the crappy events that kept me in and out of my car all day and made my debit card smoke from the over use.

I'm just too tired to rehash it right now; you probably don't really want to know anyway.

I'll just say this, I left at 4pm to pick up a prescription for Caroline, less than five miles from our house, and I just got home.
It's almost 8pm.

I ate frozen yogurt and these for dinner, washed down with a caffeine free diet pepsi.

Yep, one of THOSE days.

1 comment:

Sissy said...

I want to hear about your day and why it took 4 hours to pick up a prescription. You're a tease!

I have never been to a Trader Joe's. What is it like?