Sunday, July 19, 2009

Lots To Say

But I'll say it tomorrow.

I'm buried under a pile of laundry right now, so I'll wait to tell you the exciting tales from our trip to Williamsburg tomorrow . Don't get your hopes up, it wasn't THAT exciting.
However, here is a tidbit of information for you: Williamsburg, VA is the Pancake and Waffle House Capital of the World. Well, I'm not sure if it officially holds that title, but judging by the number of Pancake and Waffle houses we encountered on our trip, one might feel inclined to think so. I'm not kidding, we saw no less than ten different restaurants within a five mile radius of each other.
We didn't eat at any of them (yay for free breakfast at the hotel), but if you've got a hankering for pancakes or waffles, take a trip up to Williamsburg. You won't be disappointed.

Off to fold some laundry....and find my glasses.

I wore them last night, but can't seem to remember where I put them. I have a back up pair, but I like the ones I lost better. So instead of going upstairs to retrieve the back up pair, I'm sitting here squinting at the computer.

No comments: